Are you a skilled technical hardware project manager? Do you have a background in hardware design? Then you might be our new employee!
You will work with the development team, which consists of hardware and software engineers.
We are on a mission!
EMRI is following a four-year investment plan, funded by our mother company Furuno. We are doubling the number of employees and building a completely new maritime product portfolio designed for autonomous ships.
It is an opportunity of a lifetime to really make a difference. Both in shaping a new organization, but also in participating in creating some exciting new products that will literally steer the maritime industry and contribute to reducing the energy consumption in maritime transportation.
As a Project Hardware Manager you will join an experienced team of engineers in a company with a long history in the industry.
In addition to this, you have these qualifications as a project manager:
- You are the project manager who goes to the blackboard and draws and tells stories.
- You are a facilitator and talk to the team about risk clarification.
- You get the team to collaborate and share knowledge.
- You are outgoing and independent in your way of working.
We expect that you hold a Master within electronics and have at least three years of experience within a technical field.
In addition, we also expect:
- That you are adaptable, a self-starter and have a natural drive to find a solution
- That you can work under pressure
- Spoken and written English and Danish
- Good communication skills
- Coordinate technical deliveries internally and externally and ensure all deliveries to agreed time and quality
- Have an agile mindset
- Experience with change management
It is a plus, if you:
- Have experience from the marine business and experience with Autocad.
EPICO Search are recruitment partner to EMRI for this position. Any enquiries regarding this role may be directed to Recruitment Senior Business Manager, Mia Boldsen Müller on +45 28 66 39 43.
EMRI has been developing intelligent steering systems for deep sea ships for 50 years. Our systems control everything from the largest cruise liners to the most exclusive mega-yachts. In 2020 we were bought by the Japanese company Furuno who has designated us as their global competence center for maritime steering systems. We are a Danish company head quartered in the Copenhagen area. We also have a small R&D office in Aalborg.